Sweet

Friday, March 11, 2011

WOW! The Snow is Melting!

It got so nice and warm today but of course the SD wind blew! Wind Advisory - mid afternoon the highest wind gust recorded about half an hour away was 59. The snow really disappeared today. Still alot left but a huge amount is now running everywhere. I've been out trying to keep it away from our house & basement. I do love my Bogs! And the kid in me kind of enjoyed a little sloshing in the melting snow. Don't tell my husband though!

Verse for today:
"The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: the Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: the Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace." Numbers 6:24-26

I got to be home today. Our numbers are down at work because so many kids are sick. The influenza has been going around and around this area. We have lysoled and cloroxed everything so many times! My husband took most of the day off too as he has a terrible cold. My son is gone for the weekend so we are "puppy sitting" his new dog. Buckwheat is such a puppy but he is getting better about accidents as long as you pay attention. We also have another puppy at our house for a few days. He is going to a friend's soon! They "fight"play hard and yet cuddle up to sleep.

I am a week and a half into a detox/freshstart program. I have completely taken out all dairy, gluten, sugar, processed foods. I am trying to only eat whole foods and as much organic or unprocessed as I can. We live in a mostly rural area with small town groceries so not as easy to find some things. I hope to find out what things bother my system. At the end of 28 days, I add things back one at a time to see how I react. I also was hoping for some weight loss but so far that has not happened. We will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment