Sweet

Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Nice Quiet Saturday At Home

My son is gone this weekend. My husband went to work today and took ALL the dogs, so it's just me! I do enjoy spending time alone at my cozy house. I should be cleaning (which will happen soon) but I am catching up on the computer. I think after that I will get laundry, dishes, and baking going. What to bake? Bars? Cookies? Muffins? Hmm.... the guys do like to have something for breakfast that's easy to do since I'm usually gone to work before they are. Muffins for sure! Grandma's apple? Mom's struesel topped muffins? And maybe some bars for snacks. (For the guys of course!) And supper? I think some kind of casserole or crock-pot meal!
I plan on doing something crafty or scrapbooky (is that a word?) today too. I just LOVE my office/scrapbook room that my hubby made for me! Well I better go DO something - catch you later ~ N

Quote of the day: "It is not in the still of life, or in the repose of a specific situation, that great characters are formed." ~ Abigail Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment