Sweet

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The sun is shining & the frost is beautiful!

Is Spring coming soon? The sun is out and shining this morning and the new layer of snow and frost on everything is so beautiful! We are supposed to warm up this week. It will be a welcome change from all the cold.
I am enjoying an unusual full week day at home! Lots to do! Cleaning, laundry, dishes, things to take to the mail. I missed my Bible Study last night so will be doing it today. I am planning my fundraisers for the year for CF and need to get some things lined up before the Great Strides Walk in May. I have to make some changes at the house as I will probably be finishing out the school year teaching Preschool at my house instead of at church. I have baby gifts to wrap for all the new additions to my extended family! Yeah! New little ones are such a blessing!
But I have a wonderful lunch date today! My friend Callie is coming for lunch! She is home on Spring Break and we are going to enjoy visiting and catching up. She was my daughters good friend and then became mine. Can't wait! Guess I better go start the soup and get ready.
I wish only the best for my family and friends on this beautiful day! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment