Sweet

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Our Basement Remodel




My Office/Scrapbook Room towards the beginning of our remodel. It used to be my daughters room (hence the lime green). My husband had to build a wall inside the cement wall to add electricity first. The room is 13 x 15 with a door in the southeast corner. The way our basement was built, you have to walk thru this room to get to the laundry room, the family room/guest bedroom and the storage room. So there is a doorway on the east wall and another in the northeast corner. Basically the east side is just the walkway thru the room. We salvaged a set of older cupboards(70's?) from an empty old house on some of my husband's boss's property. He did such a great job of installing them and adding shelves and making counter top out of recycled scrap materials. My mom & I painted them white and I Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment