Sweet

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The sun is shining thru my window...

I am home today and the sun is shining thru the window reminding me it is a new day. After a long winter, it has been so nice this week. The time change means I get to enjoy more daylight hours after work each day. The snow is almost gone and today is supposed to be the warmest day so far this week. I need to stay inside and clean my house, but definitely will have to get out later. Maybe a walk? Hope to be productive today!
This is officially day 15 on my 28 day Freshstart/Detox and my weight has not changed even 1 pound. Not sure why but I am going to measure later and see if I have lost inches. I am determined to keep going for the whole 28 days and not give in.

Quote of the day: A smile costs nothing but gives much!

No comments:

Post a Comment